Friday, January 11, 2013

Dear future Umar dan Delisa


Today I got invitation card from my ex-housemate during diploma years..She'll get engaged and she was my junior.1 year younger and will get engaged. hoho..I was taken aback for a moment then of course I was so excited!! and a bit of envy of her. What ever it is congratulation for both of them and *cepatcepatkahwin- hee...


Lately, I've thought about marriage. My friends also did! yeah. Maybe our environment influence a lot.-plus my junior will get engaged soon-Seriously we were freaking crazy talking about that. What to do, we are 22 years old right now. Nowadays early marriage is a trend. Some got married at a younger age. Congrats for them, that were able to carry out the responsibility being someone's wife or someone's hubby. For me, even though I want to but seriously I never get ready to have that responsibility yet. Before I move to that stage of my life which is marriage,. I need to have myself prepared. Well prepared. Prepared enough to be a good wife to my Imam, and a good mother to my children.. so, to everyone out there who will start a new chapter in your life which is marriage. I hope all of you cherish your time with your friends,family and your *oppa2korea* for those kpop fans and be well prepared to be a solehah wife and mithali mom..

p/s ; Umar and Delisa. the name I cherish most!

No comments:

Post a Comment